Dr. James R. Kieser has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1999.
Dr. Kieser has been freeing people from pain and improving their quality of life since 1999. He has been in his clinic in Sachse Texas since 2004. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Kieser and his staff are committed to promoting the health and well being of our patients.
Dr. Kieser uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Kieser is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- 1996 Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and Zoology, U.C.F.
- 1999 Bachelor of Science Degree in Anatomy, P.C.C.
- 1999 Doctorate of Chiropractic, P.C.C.
- 2000 Board eligible Diplomate in Chiropractic Neurology
- 2001 Certification as a Chiropractic Clinical Neurologist
- TEXAS BOARD OF CHIROPRACTIC EXAMINERS
- NATIONAL BOARD OF CHIROPRACTIC EXAMINERS
Memberships & Associations:
- Texas Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Parker College of Chiropractic Alumni Association